HVAC – Top Tier Regional Operation
Established more than 30 years ago this is a highly profitable HVAC company servicing both commercial and residential accounts. Long established customer relationships and stable workforce make for success in this very competitive business. 3 new vehicles added recently to an existing fleet of 5
Company primarily services commercial accounts which generate 88% of revenues, with the remainder being residential. Service area extends out to Livermore and Lincoln. Sells , services , and installs name brand equipment.
Technician workforce of 5 supported by lead technician and the business owner. Office component of 1.5 FTE. Workforce is stable and enjoys extensive company benefit package as well as competitive wages. Seller available for an extended period of time for consulting and support. Business requires the services of an individual with a C20 and C38 license.
Operates from approx 2000 sq ft of space owned by seller who will offer a competitive lease.
- Positive revenue trend
- Strong reputation, business established in 1984
- Low capital spending requirements
- Many ongoing client relationships ( long time customers)
- Skilled supervisor(s) in place.
- Company culture of excellence and customer satisfaction
- Can be relocated
- Offers 24 x 7 Service
- Good systems and documentation
- Professionally prepared financial records
- Seller owns real property from which business operates and will offer a lease.
Down Payment: $975,000
Total Sales: $1,273,171
Cash Flow: $402,419
EBITDA: $402,419(Included in Price) (Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
Seller wishes to reduce time spent on the business but is willing to continue to work in the operation
Year Established: 1984
Days & Hours of Operation: 24 x 7 Operation
Owner Hours Per Week: 55
Non-Owner Payroll: $225,466
Monthly Rent: 3300
Type of Location: Garage Space for truck storage and inventory
Square Footage: 2000